First axis of development, the export represents 40% of the turnover of SITIA
SITIA’s ambition to be an international player in the areas of the test benches for rotating machines, fluid transfer benches, universal test benches and robotic benches.
- Full control over internally these solutions (mechanical, software, hydraulic, electrical, pneumatics, instrumentation, purchase and logistics).
- The experience of export and international collaboration: since its inception, SITIA participates in European projects highlighting its ability to work to achieve results taking into account the multicultural differences. SITIA teams used to treat partnerships even in difficult environments. Since 2003, SITIA is present every year at the international show in Stuttgart: Automotive Testing Expo, allowing it to promote its export offer.
The benefits identified by our customers:
- Reliable and powerful machines
- Great flexibility in dialogue to adapt to local clients
- Machines designed for autonomy against the preventive maintenance with recognized and available components
- A curative maintenance carried out remotely for the vast majority of failures (remote connection via internet linked to our internally developed control based on PC system)
- Reactivity in case of needs and the ability to move around the world
- The ability to negotiate directly with the recipient site (excellent financial health, wont work for export, support and confidence of the banks…)
- In the field of the test benches, SITIA has won international tenders to fully equip technical centers abroad.
- Our recurring test with the largest account European activity has led us to accompany them to equip their strategic locations around the world.
Our areas of development
- The availability of autonomous and trained technical teams
- Developers and Road Directors travelling on the ground all over the world
- The resolution’s failure to distance facilitated by local training promulgated by the developers themselves, for a greater autonomy of users
- The standardization of designs and software implementation allows versatility of technicians to respond in an efficient manner
- The ability to work with local providers at cost reduced to basic maintenance